Exciting HotWax Systems news this month! Between receiving recognition in industry publications, publishing new thought leadership articles, releasing new products and attending #ApacheCon North America and Magento’s #ImagineCommerce, we’re (happily) busy, busy, busy!
Here’s the latest and greatest HotWax Systems News:
- We released HotWax Commerce Connect for Magento and OFBiz Connect.
- We were named in both the Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2015 and the Gartner CRM Vendor Guide, 2015.
- Our CEO, Mike Bates, published an article on opensource.com titled “Why Open Source and Enterprise Users are Natural Allies.”
- We were a silver-level sponsor at #ApacheCon North America 2015 (and this year marked our 8th consecutive year as an ApacheCon Sponsor.
- Our CTO, Jacopo Cappellato, delivered “The State of OFBiz” at #ApacheCon North America 2015.
- We Collaborated with the Apache Software Foundation to refresh the look of the ASF home page.
- We continue to conduct monthly Apache OFBiz community bug crush events.
Stay tuned for more HotWax Systems News. Two major announcements coming up soon!
Teresa Zundel is Director of Communications at HotWax Systems.For more than two decades, Teresa has devised and implemented innovative communications solutions for both corporate and nonprofit clients.She lives in Salt Lake City, where she enjoys geocaching with her son and attending live music shows at the State Room.