Certainly there’s a phenomenon around open source. You know free software will be a vibrant area. There will be a lot of neat things that get done there.–Bill Gates
May, 2015 was a banner month for HotWax Systems. We received recognition as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce, 2015, for our work in open-source software. We delivered useful new OFBiz tutorials. And last, but not least, our team participated in another OFBiz Bug Crush event to help make open-source better for all. Receiving recognition is a great feeling, but the feeling of being a contributing member of a vibrant open-source community is even more rewarding.
Open-source accolades, new OFBiz Tutorials, and more!
- We are a Gartner Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce, 2015—read more
- Download a complimentary copy of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce, 2015“ here
- New Gartner Research about the Benefits of Open-Source—read more
- Open Source Business Model Gives Companies Control over Path and Pace of Enhancements read more
- OFBiz Tutorial–Store OFBiz logs in MongoDB—read more
- OFBiz Tutorial–Create a Screen to Fetch/View logs in Mongo DB—read more
- OFBiz Tutorial–Implement Search Filters for Logs in Mongo DB —read more
About HotWax Systems
HotWax Systems, creator of HotWax Commerce, develops, implements, and supports fully customizable, enterprise-class, digital commerce platforms powered by Apache OFBiz. For more information about how to leverage the power and flexibility of OFBiz for your business, contact us for a free consultation.