Certainly there’s a phenomenon around open source. You know free software will be a vibrant area. There will be a lot of neat things that get done there.–Bill Gates
May, 2015 was a banner month for HotWax Systems. We received recognition as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce, 2015, for our work in open-source software. We delivered useful new OFBiz tutorials. And last, but not least, our team participated in another OFBiz Bug Crush event to help make open-source better for all. Receiving recognition is a great feeling, but the feeling of being a contributing member of a vibrant open-source community is even more rewarding.
Open-source accolades, new OFBiz Tutorials, and more!
- We are a Gartner Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce, 2015—read more
- Download a complimentary copy of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce, 2015“ here
- New Gartner Research about the Benefits of Open-Source—read more
- Open Source Business Model Gives Companies Control over Path and Pace of Enhancements read more
- OFBiz Tutorial–Store OFBiz logs in MongoDB—read more
- OFBiz Tutorial–Create a Screen to Fetch/View logs in Mongo DB—read more
- OFBiz Tutorial–Implement Search Filters for Logs in Mongo DB —read more
About HotWax Systems
HotWax Systems, creator of HotWax Commerce, develops, implements, and supports fully customizable, enterprise-class, digital commerce platforms powered by Apache OFBiz. For more information about how to leverage the power and flexibility of OFBiz for your business, contact us for a free consultation.
Teresa Zundel is Director of Communications at HotWax Systems.For more than two decades, Teresa has devised and implemented innovative communications solutions for both corporate and nonprofit clients.She lives in Salt Lake City, where she enjoys geocaching with her son and attending live music shows at the State Room.