SCARPA North America (SCARPA NA) headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, is the only licensed distributor for SCARPA products in North America.
In 2009, the company needed to quickly and efficiently create a direct-to-consumer channel while supporting retail partners. The company needed a solution that could:
- Establish a direct-to-consumer channel while continuing to support retail partners with a “dealer locater” functionality and links to partner websites
- Deliver an intuitive, simple shopping experience
- Supporting multi-brand functionality including managing purchases from one location and one cart
- Provide reliable information, clear communication, and on-time delivery
- Integrate multiple systems and transfer order, financial, and inventory data between those systems seamlessly
- Create a Brand Athlete portal to feature SCARPA North America’s athletes and their accomplishments
HotWax Commerce is an enterprise-class, open source, digital commerce solution powered by Apache OFBiz. It manages the complete produce order life cycle, from omni-channel sales, order management, and customer service to inventory, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Our fully customizable system met all the challenges and needs identified by SCARPA NA, in a timely and efficient manner. The site launched just a few months after project inception, and:
- Successfully established a direct-to-consumer sales channel
- Included a dealer locator feature to support longtime retail partners
- Implemented pro, and employee, purchase programs
- Delivered a smooth, simple multi-brand shopping experience, managed from one location with a single cart
The Next Chapter.
In collaboration with the SCARPA NA team we have continued to improve the site, which now includes new features such as:
- Dealer feeds
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple storefronts for additional brands
- Customized product information
- Content management
HotWax Systems has a proven record of devising successful digital commerce solutions that connect brand manufacturers directly with their consumers quickly and affordably.
We help manufacturers implement a direct-to-consumer solution that allows them to focus on their customers and their products.