Our partnership with HotWax Systems has been integral to the success of our e-commerce channel. Since we first started down this road in 2009, HotWax Systems has worked with us every step of the way, from the implementation of the original site, to the multi-brand expansion, to the launch of our mobile site last year. HotWax has expertly adapted and evolved with us in this dynamic space. We value HotWax as our partners in digital commerce.Kim Miller, CEO, Scarpa North America
SCARPA North America (SCARPA NA) headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, is the only licensed distributor for SCARPA products in North America.
In 2009, the company needed to quickly and efficiently create a direct-to-consumer channel while supporting retail partners. The company needed a solution that could:
- Establish a direct-to-consumer channel while continuing to support retail partners with a “dealer locater” functionality and links to partner websites
- Deliver an intuitive, simple shopping experience
- Supporting multi-brand functionality including managing purchases from one location and one cart
- Provide reliable information, clear communication, and on-time delivery
- Integrate multiple systems and transfer order, financial, and inventory data between those systems seamlessly
- Create a Brand Athlete portal to feature SCARPA North America’s athletes and their accomplishments
HotWax Commerce is an enterprise-class, open source, digital commerce solution powered by Apache OFBiz. It manages the complete produce order life cycle, from omni-channel sales, order management, and customer service to inventory, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Our fully customizable system met all the challenges and needs identified by SCARPA NA, in a timely and efficient manner. The site launched just a few months after project inception, and:
- Successfully established a direct-to-consumer sales channel
- Included a dealer locator feature to support longtime retail partners
- Implemented pro, and employee, purchase programs
- Delivered a smooth, simple multi-brand shopping experience, managed from one location with a single cart
The Next Chapter.
In collaboration with the SCARPA NA team we have continued to improve the site, which now includes new features such as:
- Dealer feeds
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple storefronts for additional brands
- Customized product information
- Content management
HotWax Systems has a proven record of devising successful digital commerce solutions that connect brand manufacturers directly with their consumers quickly and affordably.
We help manufacturers implement a direct-to-consumer solution that allows them to focus on their customers and their products.